Sunday, April 29, 2018

Every Day Of My Life Was Recorded In Your Book. Every Moment Was Laid Out Before A Single Day Had Passed.


Every Day Of My Life Was Recorded In Your Book.
Every Moment Was Laid Out
Before A Single Day Had Passed.
Scripture
Psalm 139
16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
    before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
    They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!
Observation
You and I are not going to surprise our God, but we still can make Him proud by the way we live.
I sometimes hear people say that they are not going to worry about what they eat or how they treat their body because when it is their time to die that they are going to die no matter what they do – how stupid is that!
My friend, just because God knows when we are going to die, just because God knows what I am going to say before I even know what I am going to say it, doesn't mean I ignore how God has told me to live my life in His Holy Word, the Bible.
He is All-knowing, we are not! Because we are not “all-knowing” God has told us how to live out our life while we are here on planet Earth; He has given us His instruction manual and it is not a book of suggestions!
The Bible is God's survival manual. It is full of everything we need to live a godly life! God is thinking about us right now! Lets make Him proud, lets make Him smile, by the way we live!
Church starts in a few minutes. You and I can make time … He is watching … He is thinking about us this very moment!
Joshua 1:8
This book of instruction must not depart from your mouth; you are to recite it day and night so that you may carefully observe everything written in it. For then you will prosper and succeed in whatever you do.
Application
I will not go one day without spending time in God's Word. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love Your Word. You know how much I love the Psalms. And You know that Psalm 139 is one of my favorites. “How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!” You are an Awesome God! You are worthy of all praise!
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 4,5; Psalm 139; Matthew 16



No comments: