Monday, April 16, 2018

Prove By The Way You Live That You Have Repented Of Your Sins And Turned To God.


Prove By The Way You Live
That You Have Repented Of Your Sins
And Turned To God.
Scripture
Matthew 3
8 Prove by the way you live that you have repented of your sins and turned to God.
Observation
On Sunday morning we can fool just about anybody! We smile. We greet. We can put on a show and fool people.
But it is how we live Monday through Saturday that counts, not the one hour on Sunday.
You and I need to prove by the way we live all 7 days of the week that we have repented of our sins and have turned to God.
Of course, coming to church and being a part of a small group is important, but living a godly life 24/7 that is what God has called us to do.
How are we doing with that? What is your life like when you think that no one is looking?
Application
I will strive to live a godly life 24/7. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, don't let me be a hyprocrite. I want to live for You every moment of every day. Don't let me get sidetracked. I want my children and my grandchildren to see Jesus in me. Help me to live this week in a way that makes You smile.
I pray for my friend Hugh Roberts today on his birthday. Bless Hugh and his wife Millie today. Meet all of the needs that they have. Bless their family and their ministry. Thank You for bringing them into our lives.
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 18; 1 Chronicles 6; Psalm 11; Matthew 3... I added Psalm 16, Psalm 36; Proverbs 16



No comments: