Tuesday, April 03, 2018

Your Lives Are A Letter Written In Our Hearts


Your Lives
Are A Letter Written
In Our Hearts
Scripture
2 Corinthians 3
2 The only letter of recommendation we need is you yourselves. Your lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you. 
Observation

It is very true that we serve an Audience of One, but the people that God has allowed us to minister to for some many years should be our letter of recommendation, if we have served them well. 

The Apostle Paul was responding to some personal attacks challenging his authority and integrity and the attacks were coming from some members of the church at Corinth … the church that was started by Paul himself.  He had led them to faith in Christ. 

For the past 7 years I have been serving under the leadership of my pastor and friend Bruce Moore. As I look over the congregation on Sunday morning and I see all of the lives that have been forever changed, it is a reminder to me at how well my pastor and his leadership team are doing. 

So I agree with the Apostle Paul when he says, “You lives are a letter written in our hearts; everyone can read it and recognize our good work among you.”
Application
I will support my pastor and the leadership team at Christ Fellowship all that I can. How about you? Will you support your pastor and team 100%?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I pray for my pastors Bruce, Brian, Larry, and Waylon. Bless them Lord. Give them energy. Give them vision. Keep them pure. Help them to faithfully lead us with daring faith! Thank You for what You are doing through them. It is just the beginning. I know that You want to do so much more through Christ Fellowship in the future. I pray for each person that makes up our leadership team. Help them to see how important and how valuable they are to reaching our city for Christ. Bless them Lord. Meet all their needs!
Daily Bible Reading: Judges 17,18; Psalms 89; 2 Corinthians 3



No comments: