Sunday, April 22, 2018

Do You Believe That I Am Able To Do This?


Do You Believe
That
I Am Able To Do This?
Scripture
Matthew 9
27 As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”

28 When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?”
“Yes, Lord,” they replied.
29 Then he touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”; 30 and their sight was restored. 
Observation

It was the question that Jesus asked the two blind men that had come to Him and had cried out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!”
Now being physically blind must be a terrible thing but there is something that is far worse, and that is “Being spiritually blind.”
If you are spiritually blind you don't even realize it … and … you might even make fun of those who put their faith in Jesus Christ.
The blind men in Matthew 9 had faith in Jesus that He could give them sight. Jesus touched their eyes and said, “According to your faith let it be done to you”; and their sight was restored.
Are you a believer? Do you believe that Jesus is able to take care of whatever problem that comes your way? Or are you still unable to see?
Life will only have meaning and purpose when you are able to see it, experience it, and live it from God's perspective!
Application
I will continue to pray for those in my family and others who are living life like God does not exist. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to see that You have a plan for my life. Thank You for helping me see my need for a Savior and for sending people into my life to tell me about Jesus. I pray for those who just can't see why they should surrender their lives to Jesus and live for Him. Give them spiritual sight Lord. Give them spiritual eyes so that they can see. They are missing out on life the way it was meant to be and they don't even realize it. Help them to see. Give them faith to believe.

Daily Bible Reading: 1 Samuel 25,26; Psalm 63; Matthew 9



No comments: