Friday, January 04, 2019

Early The Next Morning Jesus Went Out To An Isolated Place.


Early
The Next Morning
Jesus Went Out To An Isolated Place.
Scripture
Luke 4
42 Early the next morning Jesus went out to an isolated place.
Observation
Jesus was surrounded by people. Multitudes followed Him everywhere He went. It was His practice to get up early in the morning to find an isolated place to pray. If that was something important for Jesus to do, you know that it is something for us to do too!
We live in a crazy, busy, and most days very frantic world. God tells us to come apart and spend time with Him before we come apart because of the craziness of this world.
You and I weren't designed to live in this world alone. We were created for fellowship with our Heavenly Father.
So what needs to change?
You and I must decide to spend time each day with our Heavenly Father. Nobody can do it for us.
I am not in your house to constantly remind you.
My very good friend, James Hartley, is at the hospital right now getting ready to have a pacemaker installed to help keep his heart in rhythm. I am heading over there in just a minute, but first I had to get alone with God and spend time with Him in His Word.
Have you made a commitment to spend time alone with God each day in 2019?
Find a quiet place where you and God can meet and every day this year and spend time with Him. Read a little each day in God's Word and take time to pray.
Application
I will read God's Word every day this year and spend time with Him.
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for my friend James today. Guide the surgeon's hands as he installs this pacemaker. Thank You for the opportunity to pray for others. I know that You hear me. And I know that You love to answer my prayers.
I pray for those who are trying to read Your Word everyday this year and have a daily quiet time. Help them to be successful.
I pray for those who are struggling in their relationship with their spouse. Answer their prayers. Heal their marriages!
Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 9,10,11; Luke 4



No comments: