Saturday, January 19, 2019

For The Son Of Man Came To Seek And Save Those Who Are Lost.



For The Son Of Man
Came
To Seek And Save Those Who Are Lost.
Scripture
Luke 19
10 For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost.”
Observation
Zacchaeus was a rich man. We also know that he was little. People hated him. He was known by them as a notorious sinner. We probably would have never thought that Zacchaeus, if he were living around us today, would become a follower of Christ. He was on Jesus' “Impossible list”.
In fact, Jesus came to save those who are on our “Impossible list”.
Don't give up praying for them. Don't give up inviting them to church.
I can assure you that no amount of riches or fame or anything else can fill the God hole that is in our heart.
Zacchaeus was rich, but he was also miserable. Miserable, that is, until he met Jesus Christ.
Do you know Him? Jesus came to seek and save people just like you and me.
Application
I will keep praying for those on my “Impossible list”.
How about you?
Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.”
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I know Jesus came to seek and save those who are lost. I am so glad that You sent someone to tell me about Jesus. I don't deserve the privilege of knowing You. I am so thankful that You allowed me to become one of Your children. Thank You for my salvation.
I pray for any one reading this blog today that may be still thinking that they can live this life successfully without a personal relationship with You. Open up their spiritual eyes today, Lord. Help them to see the plan that You have for them.
Daily Bible Reading: Genesis 47,48; Psalms 10; Luke 19



No comments: