Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Heaven And Earth Will Disappear, But My Words Will Never Disappear.

Heaven And Earth Will Disappear,
But
My Words Will Never Disappear.
Scripture
Mark 13
31 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.
Observation
What do you do when you first get up in the morning? I know that you probably get a cup of coffee and eat some breakfast. But do you also take time, or I should say, do you also make time, to feed your soul with the Word of God.
Okay, maybe your not a morning person, do you have a time in the evening when you read the Word of God and feed your soul? One day heaven and earth are going to disappear, but the Word of God and your soul will live forever.
Maybe you started 2019 with a commitment to read God's Word every day, but it has not yet become a daily habit. Let me encourage you not to give up. Get back into God's Word. Find a Bible reading plan and join me.
Please feel free to share with me what God is showing you in His Word.
And don't hesitate to private message me prayer requests so I can pray for you more specifically.
Application
I will enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning as I read the Word of God.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I was reminded as I read in Deuteronomy and in the Gospel of Mark this morning that Your Word is never going to pass away. It is eternal. I also know that my soul is never going to die. Nothing is more important than being in Your Word every day. Help me to spend time in Your Word every morning. Don't let me go to sleep at night if I haven't spent time in Your Word that day.
I pray for any person reading this blog this morning who has a desire to be in Your Word every day but just hasn't been able to do it. Don't let them give up. Help them today to start again. Help them to be successful. Help them to grow spiritually. Bless them, Lord. Encourage them. Give them success!
Daily Bible Reading: Deuteronomy 3,4; Psalms 36; Mark 13



No comments: