Monday, March 04, 2019

I Tell You, You Can Pray For Anything, And If You Believe That You've Received It, It Will Be Yours.

I Tell You, You Can Pray For Anything,
And If You Believe That You've Received It,
It Will Be Yours.
Scripture
Mark 11
 24 I tell you, you can pray for anything, and if you believe that you’ve received it, it will be yours.

Observation
This verse makes it sound as if someone just prays for someone to get well and if they really believe that they will get well, then they will get well. Some people mistakenly think, at least in my opinion, that they can just name it and claim it in prayer and they will get it. Some television preachers have become very rich with name it claim it religion.
Getting well and getting rich is not always part of God's plan for our lives. In fact, we know that the Apostle Paul prayed for God to take away his sickness (his thorn in the flesh) but God's answer was “no”.
Jesus also said in Mark 11:22-23, “Have faith in God.  I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.”
So Eddy what do you think?
I think that when you and I are walking in a close relationship with our Heavenly Father that He will put on our heart things that He wants us to pray for. When He places something on our heart to pray about, and we are praying about it, then even seemingly impossible situations that are mountains in our path, can be moved.
I believe that nothing is too hard for our God … Nothing!
Application
I pray to an Awesome, All-Powerful God. I want to have mountain moving faith!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, teach me how to pray. Put on my heart the things that You want me to pray for. Don't let me doubt. Every day You show me that nothing is too hard for You. I pray for those who are sick. I pray for their healing. I pray for those who have lost loved ones. Comfort them as they grieve.
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 34,35,36; Mark 11



No comments: