Monday, March 25, 2019

So Whether You Eat Or Drink Or Whatever You Do, Do It All For The Glory Of God.

So Whether You Eat Or Drink Or Whatever
You Do,
Do It All For The Glory Of God.
Scripture
1 Corinthians 10
31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
Observation
What I do. What I say. What I eat and even what I drink should all bring God glory!
The Apostle Paul talks about disciplining his body in 1 Corinthians 9:26-27, “So I run with purpose in every step. I am not just shadowboxing. I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should.”
This is a reminder to me that I am serving an Audience of One. God is the One who I need to be pleasing, not myself or anyone else!
So here is the bottom line for me … would what I am doing, what I am saying, what I am eating, or what I am drinking make my Heavenly Father smile?
Application
I will think about everything I say and do today in light of 1 Corinthians 10:31!
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, there is not one thing that I do or even think about that escapes Your attention. Nothing gets by You. You know my thoughts before I do. You know everything about me. Help me to please You today. Show me anything in my life that needs to go.
Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 21,22; Psalms 47; 1 Corinthians 10



No comments: