Friday, March 22, 2019

The Husband Should Fulfill His Wife's Sexual Needs, And The Wife Should Fulfill Her Husband's Needs.

The Husband Should Fulfill His Wife's Sexual Needs,
And
The Wife Should Fulfill Her Husband's Needs.
Scripture
1 Corinthians 7
3 The husband should fulfill his wife’s sexual needs, and the wife should fulfill her husband’s needs. 
4 The wife gives authority over her body to her husband, and the husband gives authority over his body to his wife.
5 Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer. Afterward, you should come together again so that Satan won’t be able to tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
Observation

Yes, this is what I read this morning so I thought I would go ahead and share it with you! My, my!!! The Bible doesn't ever tiptoe around delicate issues!

And no, no, no, I didn't decide to write about this passage to send my wife Kathy a message either! She keeps me very happy!

But if you are married maybe this passage will help you rethink and maybe even kindle or rekindle a little fire and passion with your 'hubby' or with the 'Mrs.' this weekend!

Men, make sure that you continue to date your wife! Do something fun and special with her once a week! Don't let the sparkle, the romance, the excitement and the fire fade in your relationship! Treat her special! Treat her like the Queen that she is!

Women, praise your husband for every little positive thing that he does! Let him know that you think that he can do anything! Don't nag him! Don't nag him about what he doesn't do! Praise him for the things that he does do and watch how that changes the way he treats you!

Okay … a word for all of us married folks straight from the Bible … “Do not deprive each other of sexual relations, unless you both agree to refrain from sexual intimacy for a limited time so you can give yourselves more completely to prayer.”

Application
I will treat Kathy like a Queen today!
How about you? How are you going to treat your spouse?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, it seems like we have a way of messing up everything good thing that You give us to enjoy. Sex is one of those things so special and yet it gets misused all the time. You created marriage to be so special and so intimate. Help me to keep my marriage strong and vibrant. Don't let me ever take Kathy for granted. May Your face shine brightly on her today. Meet every need in her life. Help me to be the husband that I need to be for her today. She is a special gift from You.

I pray for those who are having trouble in their relationship with their spouse. Help them rekindle the love, the sparkle, and the excitement for each other. Give them the desire and the strength to make their marriage work.

Daily Bible Reading: Joshua 12,13,14; 1 Corinthians 7



No comments: