Sunday, March 03, 2019

“Humanly Speaking, It Is Impossible. But Not With God. Everything Is Possible With God.”

Humanly Speaking,
It Is Impossible. But Not With God.
Everything Is Possible With God.”
Scripture
Mark 10
23 Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God!” 24 This amazed them. But Jesus said again, “Dear children, it is very hard to enter the Kingdom of God. 

25 In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!”

26 The disciples were astounded. “Then who in the world can be saved?” they asked.
27 Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”
Observation
If I were to ask you this question, “Where are you going to spend eternity when you die?” You would probably tell me, Heaven, that is what most people tell me when I ask that question.
Your answer to my next question usually lets me know whether you really know what you are talking about.
Here is my follow up question to the first one, “If you were at Heaven's gate and God asked you why he should let you into His Heaven what would you tell him?”
What is your answer?
Here is a hint: There is only One Way to get into Heaven.
Application
I will keep asking those two questions to everyone I can.
How about you? Do you know the Way?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, nothing is impossible for You. I know that I don't deserve to go to Heaven but You have provided a Way for me to have Eternal Life. I pray for any person that reads this simple blog this morning. Help them to know the Way.
John 5:24
24 “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life.
John 14:6
6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 32,33; Mark 10



No comments: