Monday, May 13, 2019

What Will Be Our Proud Reward As We Stand Before Our Lord Jesus When He Returns? It Is You!


What Will Be Our Proud Reward As We Stand
Before Our Lord Jesus When He Returns?
It Is You!
Scripture
1 Thessalonians 2
19 After all, what gives us hope and joy, and what will be our proud reward and crown as we stand before our Lord Jesus when he returns? It is you! 
20 Yes, you are our pride and joy.
Observation
The Apostle Paul realized what was most important in life. It wasn't houses, cars, boats, or any physical possession – it was people. Kathy and I are rich, not because of how much money we have in the bank, but because of how many people we have as friends!
Yes, you are our pride and joy!
Invest in people – let's let them be our reward and crown as we stand before our Lord Jesus when He returns.
Application
I will invest time in those who God brings into my life.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, help me encourage the people I meet today to trust in You. I know that the people I see today at Mission Tampa are very valuable to You. Open their hearts to the Gospel. I want them to be in Heaven too.
I pray for anyone that may read this blog today. Help them to invest in the people around them. Give them Your heart for those who You bring into his or her life. Use them for Your Kingdom today.
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 24; 1 Chronicles 21; Psalms 30; 1 Thessalonians 2



No comments: