Sunday, May 19, 2019

You Watched Me As I Was Being Formed In Utter Seclusion, As I Was Woven Together In The Dark Of The Womb.


You Watched Me As I Was Being Formed
In Utter Seclusion,
As I Was Woven Together In The Dark Of The Womb.
Scripture
Psalm 139
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
    Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
    before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
    They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!
Observation
Psalm 139 says that God saw me before I was born. If God saw me in my mother's womb before I was born and God watched as I was being formed. I was a somebody, I was a living person before my mother gave birth to me. I know that and I hope that you know that but a lot of people in our country refuse to believe that an unborn child is a person and seem to have no problem with killing the unborn.
Life is precious. It doesn't matter if the person is unborn and still in the womb, or if the person is old and barely alive. Life is precious. They need to be protected and valued.
Application
I will always support the pro-life movement. I am fearfully and wonderfully made and so are you!
Prayer
Heavenly Father, our country seems to be so divided on so many things. It is hard to believe that we are divided even over the value of a human life. Help us, Lord. I pray for Your intervention. We need your help. Don't let us continue down this path. I pray for godly leaders who will turn our country around. Raise them up, Lord. Raise them up!
Daily Bible Reading: 1 Kings 4,5; 2 Chronicles 2; Psalms 101; 2 Thessalonians 3; I added: Psalm 19, Psalm 139, Proverbs 19



No comments: