Friday, May 31, 2019

Don't Be Too Proud To Enjoy The Company Of Ordinary People.


Don't
Be Too Proud To Enjoy
The Company Of Ordinary People.
Scripture
Romans 12
16 Live in harmony with each other. Don’t be too proud to enjoy the company of ordinary people. And don’t think you know it all!
Observation
You and I are not that important. We need to slow down and enjoy the company of the people around us … you know - ordinary people!
There must be a tendency for us to think of ourselves as better than some other people and smarter than other people otherwise the Apostle Paul wouldn't have written Romans 12:16!
I remember that he said something similar in Galatians 6:3 “If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.”
It is another reminder to Eddy that life is not all about 'me'!
Application

I will try hard to enjoy the people that God brings into my life.
How about you?
Galatians 6:3
If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.
Proverbs 18:1
Unfriendly people care only about themselves; they lash out at common sense.
Proverbs 18:24
There are “friends” who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to take time with people today. Slow me down. Don't let me think that I am better than someone else.
I pray for the sick today. I pray for those going in for surgery. I pray for healing.
I pray for the person reading this blog today. Smile on them, Lord. Smile on them!
Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 16,17,18; Romans 12



No comments: