Thursday, May 09, 2019

Don't You Realize That I Could Ask My Father For Thousands Of Angels To Protect Us, And He Would Send Them Instantly?


Don't You Realize That I Could Ask My Father
For Thousands Of Angels To Protect Us,
And He Would Send Them Instantly?
Scripture
Matthew 26
53 Don’t you realize that I could ask my Father for thousands of angels to protect us, and he would send them instantly? 
Observation
Yesterday, when I was visiting with patients at the hospital, I made it a point to remind each person that I was visiting with, of this important fact; God loves them, they are highly valued by God, and God is a good, good Father.
God is good. He loves me. He loves the person that I am praying for.
I pray for healing knowing that I am praying to the Great Physician and I know that He loves to heal.
When I pray to my Heavenly Father I know that He could respond instantly sending thousands of angels to rescue me or rescue whomever it is that I am praying for.
But He does not always heal when I ask or at least not in the way I ask and it is not because He is a mean God. It is because He is God and His ways are not my ways.
Just because I don’t understand … just because I can’t see how God is working, does not mean that He is not at work.
I will trust Him!

Application
I will continue to pray for the sick. I know that God loves to heal.
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You love to hear us pray. You are my Heavenly Father. I know that You love me. I know that I am highly valued by You. I also know that every person I meet is highly valued by You. You have no favorites. Help me to trust You in every circumstance. Help me to serve You in a way that makes You smile. Don't let me do stupid sins that mess up my relationship with You.
I pray for any person reading this blog today that may be sick. I pray for healing. Help them to trust You as they deal with their illness. May this be a time when they become even closer to You.
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Samuel 17; Psalms 71; Matthew 26



No comments: