Saturday, June 01, 2019

People Ruin Their Lives By Their Own Foolishness And Then Are Angry At The Lord.


People Ruin Their Lives
By Their Own Foolishness
And Then Are Angry At The Lord.
Scripture
Proverbs 19
3 People ruin their lives by their own foolishness
    and then are angry at the Lord.
Observation
It is so easy to blame other people for the predicaments that we find ourselves in. We can get mad at God because of our situation, even though we are the ones that ruined our lives with sinful living and poor choices.
So instead of getting angry at God, and blaming Him and blaming those around us for the chaos and drama, we are experiencing, let's humble ourselves and admit that it is our fault and ask God and those around us for forgiveness.
2 Chronicles 7:14
14 Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.
Lamentations 3:22-23
22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
    His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
    his mercies begin afresh each morning.
Application
I accept responsibility for the poor decisions and poor choices that I have made in my life and I will not blame others.
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am a sinner saved by Your grace and mercy. I am so glad that You have forgiven me for the stupid things that I have done. Your faithful love never ends! Your mercies never cease! Great is Your faithfulness. Your mercies for me begin afresh each morning!
Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 19,20,21; Romans 13



No comments: