Thursday, June 06, 2019

For We Are God's Masterpiece.


For
We
Are God's Masterpiece.
Scripture
Ephesians 2
10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
Observation
Look in the mirror! There is no one exactly like you! You and I are God's masterpiece! Let's act like it today. Here is what God says to me as one of His children:
God loves me (John 3:16, 1 John 3:1, 1 John 4:19).
God says that He delights in every detail of my life (Psalm 37:23).
He is constantly thinking about me (Psalm 139:17-18).
God knew me before I was even born (Psalm 139:16).
He has good plans for my life (Jeremiah 29:11).
God cares about me so I can trust Him with all of my concerns (Psalm 55:22, Philippians 4:6-7, 1 Peter 5:7).
God has given me every spiritual blessing (Ephesians 1:3).
I could go on and on but you get the idea – you and I are God's masterpiece!
Let's act like it!
Application
I will not let negative thoughts by the enemy mess up my day. I am God's masterpiece!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I know that You have given me Your Word and all of Your promises so I will not believe the enemy's lies. I know that I am Your child. I know that You will take care of me. I know that You care about every detail of my life. You even know how many hairs I have left on my head. Every hurt, every pain, every ache that I feel, I know that You feel too. Nothing that happens to me escapes Your attention. I know that nothing touches my life without Your permission.
I pray for any person reading this blog today who is feeling down. Help them to see and understand how much You love and care about them today. I pray that they would read Your Word and hold on to Your promises.
Daily Bible Reading: Ecclesiastes 1,2,3; Psalms 45; Ephesians 2



No comments: