Wednesday, June 19, 2019

You Saw Me Before I Was Born. Every Day Of My Life Was Recorded In Your Book.


You Saw Me
Before I Was Born.
Every Day Of My Life Was Recorded In Your Book.
Scripture
Psalm 139
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.

14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
    Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.

15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.

16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Observation
Tomorrow our daughter-in-law Dominque will give birth to our 15th grandchild!
Yes, tomorrow our newest granddaughter Eden will make her grand entrance into this world.
My prayer for her is that she will grow up knowing, trusting, and loving God with all of her heart.
I pray that my son Eddie and his wife Dominque will raise Eden with the training and teaching of the Lord. Please pray for them today!
Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not make your children angry, but raise them with the training and teaching of the Lord.
Application
I will do my best to be a good example for my grandchildren and my children. I want them to see Jesus in me.
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, our children are a gift from You. Help us raise them in a way that helps them know and trust You. I pray for that You give my children wisdom as they raise their children. Help them to see how important it is to put You first in their lives. Don't let them their life apart from You. Give them the ability to raise their children with the training and teaching that comes from You.
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Kings 1,2,3; Psalms 82; 1 Timothy 1; I added: Psalm 39, Psalm 139; Proverbs 19



No comments: