Monday, June 03, 2019

I Pray That God, The Source Of Hope, Will Fill You Completely With Joy And Peace Because You Trust In Him.


I Pray That God,
The Source Of Hope, Will Fill You Completely
With Joy And Peace Because You Trust In Him.
Scripture
Romans 15
13 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Observation

Nothing is more important than taking the time to pray for the people that God places on your heart – Nothing! In this same chapter, just a few verses down from this verse the Apostle Paul is asking for the believers in Rome to pray for him!

So Romans 15:13 is my prayer for you today!

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”

And please take time to pray for me today too!

Application
I will pray Romans 15:13 for those that God places on my heart today.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, all of us are in need of prayer. I pray for those who are in the hospital right now. I pray for Dale Lyons. Help the doctors figure out what is going on and I ask You to intervene and fix the problem. You are the source of all hope! We put our trust in You.
I pray for our dear friend Don Kennedy and his wife Edith as they see a neurosurgeon today to discuss the results of a pet scan.
Daily Bible Reading: Proverbs 25,26,27; Romans 15



No comments: