Tuesday, December 17, 2019

In The Beginning The Word Already Existed. The Word Was With God, And The Word Was God. He Existed In The Beginning With God.


In The Beginning The Word Already Existed.
The Word Was With God, And The Word Was God.
He Existed In The Beginning With God.
Scripture
John 1
1 In the beginning the Word already existed. The Word was with God,
and the Word was God. 2 He existed in the beginning with God.
Observation

Who is Jesus to you? Is He just a little baby in a manger whose birth is celebrated at Christmas, along with Santa Claus and all of the other Christmas characters like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and Frosty the Snowman? Or is He the Son of God and God Himself?

The Bible declares in John 1:1 that Jesus was with God and Jesus was God. Jesus existed in the beginning with God.

I love John 1:14 in the MESSAGE version of the Bible, “The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood. We saw the glory with our own eyes, the one-of-a-kind glory, like Father, like Son,
Generous inside and out, true from start to finish.”

I hope that during this special time of the year that you will both recognize and worship the Christ of Christmas!
Application
Jesus is God in the flesh! He is my Lord and my Savior!
How about you? Do you know Him?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for coming down to this earth to become the living sacrifice for my sins! You are my Savior and my Lord. Help me to take every opportunity this Christmas to be Your hands and Your feet. I know that the only way to serve You is by serving the people that You bring into my life!
Daily Bible Reading: 2 Peter 1,2,3; John 1



No comments: