Friday, February 07, 2020

Commit Everything You Do To The Lord. Trust Him, And He Will Help You.


Commit Everything
You Do To The Lord.
Trust Him, And He Will Help You.
Scripture
Psalm 37
3 Trust in the Lord and do good.
    Then you will live safely in the land and prosper.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
    and he will give you your heart’s desires.
5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.
    Trust him, and he will help you.
7 Be still in the presence of the Lord,
    and wait patiently for him to act.
Don’t worry about evil people who prosper
    or fret about their wicked schemes.
Observation
There is so much in these four verses and there was a lot more in Psalm 37 that I could have mentioned. Oh my goodness, what a wonderful Psalm to read on a Friday!
What did you read from God's Word today? I hope you have made the decision to read God's Word before you read or look at anything else!
Let me focus on Psalm 37:5 today!
It says to me, “Eddy, if you will just commit everything you do to the Lord and trust him, then He is going to help you!” Isn't that just what the verse says to you too! Put your name in there!
Application
Trust … Delight … Commit … that is what I plan to do today!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I love the Psalms! Thank You for all the promises in Psalm 37! Help me to trust You today with every detail of my life. Help me to delight in You. And help me commit everything that I do today to You. I know that if I will do those three things that You are going to help me.
I pray for those who are sick and especially for those who are in the hospital right now. Heal them, Lord. Encourage them today with a good report.
Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 4,5,6; Acts 14; I added: Psalm 7, Psalm 37, Proverbs 7



No comments: