Wednesday, February 19, 2020

May The Lord Smile On You And Be Gracious To You.


May The Lord
Smile On You
And Be Gracious To You.
Scripture
Numbers 6
24 ‘May the Lord bless you
    and protect you.

25 May the Lord smile on you
    and be gracious to you.

26 May the Lord show you his favor
    and give you his peace.’
Observation
Numbers 6:24-26 is my prayer for you today. Did you know that when someone in the Bible prayed and asked God to bless someone God never denied their request.
He loves to bless us! He loves to bless the people we pray for.
He loves to hear that kind of prayer coming from our lips.
So who needs God's blessing today. Let's pray for them and ask our Heavenly Father to bless them!
Ephesians 1:17
I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly,
Application
I will pray for the people that God brings to my mind today and I will ask Him to bless them.
How about you?
Philippians 1:4
Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy,
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that the earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power. Help me to be the kind of person that can pray for people, praying for You to bless them, and see them receive Your blessing. I want my prayers for people to produce wonderful results.
I pray for those who are grieving right now. Comfort them. I pray for the sick. Heal them.
Bless my children and my grandchildren. Show them that they can trust in You. Bring godly people into their lives.
James 5:16
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.
1 Peter 3:9
Don’t repay evil for evil. Don’t retaliate with insults when people insult you. Instead, pay them back with a blessing. That is what God has called you to do, and he will grant you his blessing.
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 5,6; Psalms 22; Acts 26



No comments: