Thursday, August 09, 2012

And Everyone Who Lives And Believes In Me Will Never Really Die.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 3; Jeremiah 4; John 11

And Everyone Who Lives

And Believes In Me

Will Never Really Die.

Scripture

John 11

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection. I am life. Everyone who believes in me will have life, even if they die. 26 And everyone who lives and believes in me will never really die.

Observation

Everybody that puts their faith and their trust in the Lord Jesus Christ is in a Win -Win situation! We are going to die, but we will really never die! We are eternal beings! We are going to live forever!

Those that don’t put their faith and trust in Christ will die and they will exist forever in a place called “Hell” - and I would not call that living. They will suffer and they will be tormented forever.
So when I take my last breath on this earth, from then on, I will be living it up in Heaven! It is definitely a Win – Win deal. 

This is my favorite chapter of the Bible!   

Application 

I am not afraid of “death”. How about you?  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Jesus to rescue us. He is the resurrection. He is life. You have given me eternal life and I will never perish. Thank You for giving me what I do not deserve and thank You for not giving me what I do deserve. You are a God of Mercy and a God of Grace. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: