Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Don’t Be Surprised That I Told You, “You Must Be Born Again.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Isaiah 65; Isaiah 66; Psalm 62; John 3

Don’t Be Surprised

That I Told You, 

“You Must Be Born Again.”

Scripture

John 3

Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’

Observation

How can you be born again? 

Then everyone who believes in him can have eternal life.” 

 “Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him would not be lost but have eternal life.” John 3:15-16

By trusting, by putting your faith in Jesus, in what Jesus did on the cross for you and me that is how we are born again. That is how we have the opportunity to go to Heaven. 

Jesus came down from Heaven. He was born in a manger. His mother was a virgin. He lived a sinless life then He allowed Himself to be arrested and allowed people to nail Him to a cross. He poured out His life as a perfect sacrifice for your sins and for my sins. 

When we trust in what Jesus did on the cross and we ask Him to forgive us of our sins and we turn from our selfish sinful lives and turn to Him then and only then are we born again. 

Are you born again?

Application

 I will share the Good News of how to be born again with everyone I have an opportunity to share with this week.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me share my faith. I pray that You give me opportunities to tell people about You. Give me the boldness and the love I need to be able to do this.
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: