Monday, August 06, 2012

Great Passage For Your Monday! But I Will Still Be Glad In The LORD And Rejoice In God My Savior


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Habakkuk 1; Habakkuk 2; Habakkuk 3; John 8

Great Passage For Your Monday!

But I Will Still Be Glad In The LORD

And Rejoice In God My Savior

Scripture

Habakkuk 3

17 Figs might not grow on the fig trees,
    and grapes might not grow on the vines.


Olives might not grow on the olive trees,
    and food might not grow in the fields.


There might not be any sheep in the pens
    or cattle in the barns.


18 But I will still be glad in the LORD
    and rejoice in God my Savior.


19 The Lord GOD gives me my strength.
    He helps me run fast like a deer.
    He leads me safely on the mountains. 


Observation

Lets look around at everything we don’t have. Lets look around at everything that is going wrong. And then lets make this statement that Habakkuk made: “But I will still be glad in the LORD and rejoice in God my Savior. Period…end of story!

We have so much! Lets don’t whine about how bad we have it!  

Application

I will be glad in the LORD and rejoice in God my Savior.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, there seems plenty to whine about these days, but I choose to be glad in You. I realize it is a choice that I need to make everyday. I love You and You are all I need. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: