Friday, August 24, 2012

We Are In His Son, Jesus Christ He Is The True God, And He Is Eternal Life


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 33; Jeremiah 34; Psalm 74; 1 John 5

We Are In His Son, Jesus Christ

He Is The True God, 

And He Is Eternal Life

Scripture

1 John 5


17 Doing wrong is always sin. But there is sin that does not lead to eternal death.

18 We know that those who have been made God’s children do not continue to sin. The Son of God keeps them safe. The Evil One cannot hurt them. 19 We know that we belong to God, but the Evil One controls the whole world. 20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding. 

So now we can know the one who is true, and we live in that true God. We are in his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the true God, and he is eternal life. 21 So, dear children, keep yourselves away from false gods.

Observation

As people share their spiritual journey with me I listen carefully to see if the person mentions having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. If they talk about “God this and God that” but never about “Jesus” red flags go up in my mind and it causes me to wonder if they really do know the Son. He/She that has the Son of God in their life has eternal life, but he/she who doesn’t have the Son does not have life.

Is Jesus your personal Lord and Savior?

What comes out of your mouth and my mouth when we talk about our spiritual journey? Do people hear the name “Jesus”!


Application

When I share my testimony I will try to be very clear about my relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ!


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that doing wrong is always sin. Keep me from doing wrong. Keep me from doing things that will mess up my relationship with You. I know that Jesus is God. I know that He is eternal life. I know that Jesus saved me. Protect me from the Evil One. You are far greater than he is! Help those that talk about God but not Jesus come to salvation through Your Son. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: