Monday, August 27, 2012

LORD, Why Are People Important To You? Why Do You Even Notice Us? Our Life Is Like A Puff Of Air. It Is Like A Passing Shadow.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 52; Revelation 1; Psalm 143; Psalm 144

LORD, Why Are People Important To You?

Why Do You Even Notice Us? 

Our Life Is Like A Puff Of Air. It Is Like A Passing Shadow.

Scripture

Psalm 144

LORD, why are people important to you?
    Why do you even notice us?

Our life is like a puff of air.
    It is like a passing shadow.

Observation

Have you ever wondered why God even bothers with us? Why does the Creator of the entire Universe think about us? Good question? He even hung the Stars, the Moon, and the Sun just for us!

 Praise the LORD!
    He is my Rock.
He prepares me for war.
    He trains me for battle.
He loves me and protects me.
    He is my safe place high on the mountain.
He rescues me.
    He is my shield.
I trust in him.
    He helps me rule my people. Psalm 144:1-2


King David was blown away with God’s love for his life! Are you and I blown away with God’s goodness or are we living life without even realizing God’s blessings?
Our life is a puff of air. It is a like a passing shadow. Better give God praise while we have the chance!

Application

I will give God praise today for I am fearfully and wonderfully made! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, It is amazing that You even think about us at all. We are nothing compared to You. Not only do You think about us, but also You command us to think about and love others. We don’t deserve Your love, which makes it even more amazing! Today I give You praise for I am fearfully and wonderfully made! 

O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my every thought when far away. You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You both precede and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to know!  You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—and how well I know it.     Psalm 139:1-6; 13-14

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: