Saturday, August 25, 2012

We Should All Love Each Other. And Loving Means Living The Way He Commanded Us To Live.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 37; Jeremiah 38; Jeremiah 39; Psalm 79; 2 John 1

We Should All Love Each Other.

And Loving Means

Living The Way He Commanded Us To Live. 

Scripture

2 John 1

“… We should all love each other. This is not a new command. It is the same command we had from the beginning. And loving means living the way he commanded us to live. And God’s command is this: that you live a life of love. You heard this command from the beginning.

Observation

It is not natural for us to love people like God loves them. So God commands us to love them. Isn’t it interesting that He has to command us to love!

Have you ever been surprised at just how mean and ugly you can be to people that you are supposed to love the most?

I am shocked at how mean I can be to Kathy sometimes. And that is why God commands me to love. He knows how mean I can be.

He also knows how mean and ugly you can be and that is why you are also commanded to live a life of love!

 Application

I will live a life of love today. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know me like no one else does. You know I don’t like myself when I am mean and unloving. Help me to live a life of love. Help me make You smile by the way I love people. I pray for Kathy today. I pray that you bless her. I pray that You bring people into her life that will encourage her. Thank You for giving her to me. I am blessed. You have been so good to me by giving her to me as my wife and my best friend. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: