Wednesday, August 22, 2012

You Will Search For Me, And When You Search For Me With All Your Heart, You Will Find Me. I Will Let You Find Me.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 28; Jeremiah 29; Jeremiah 30; 1 John 3

You Will Search For Me,

And When You Search For Me With All Your Heart,

You Will Find Me. I Will Let You Find Me. 

Scripture

Jeremiah 29

11 I say this because I know the plans that I have for you.” This message is from the LORD. “I have good plans for you. I don’t plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future.

  12 Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  

13 You will search for me, and when you search for me with all your heart, you will find me. 14 I will let you find me.”

Observation

God pursues a relationship with us. He had good plans for us. When we search for Him with all of our hearts - we find Him – Because He lets us find Him! 

What is your God like? My God is like who Jeremiah described in Jeremiah 29:11-14. He knows the plans He has for me. He has good plans for me. He doesn’t plan to hurt me. He plans to give me hope and a future. He will listen to me when I talk with Him. When I search for Him He will let me find Him. 

Wow! What a Great God to serve!

 Application

I will give thanks to the Lord for His Goodness! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for being a loving Heavenly Father. Thank You for having good plans for me. Thank You for giving me hope and a future. Thank You for listening to me when I talk with You. Thank You for letting me find You when I am seeking You out. You are an Awesome God! You are Worthy of Praise! 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: