Sunday, August 05, 2012

If Anyone Believes In Me, Rivers Of Living Water Will Flow Out From Their Heart


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 23; 2 Chronicles 35; John 7

If Anyone Believes In Me,

Rivers Of Living Water

Will Flow Out From Their Heart

Scripture

John 7

38 If anyone believes in me, rivers of living water will flow out from their heart.

Observation

When someone is full of Jesus you are going to know it. Jesus was speaking of being filled with the Holy Spirit in this passage, but it is the same thing to me. When you are full of the Holy Spirit or when you are filled from head to toe with Jesus the people around you are going to know it. 

I bought some plastic buckets from US Plastics Corporation for my new (new to me) Hawaiian Shave Ice Machine that I one-day hope to use at our church. Inside the bottom of the box that the buckets were shipped in I found a little booklet called, “Stories of Inspiration”. 

In this booklet are testimonies of well-known Christian athletes and at the end of the booklet the President of this company shares his testimony and has an invitation for the reader of the booklet to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. 

If you do accept Christ you can mail in the attached postcard back to the company and you will receive from the owner a booklet called, “God Owns My Business”! Is that cool or what! This guy is so full of Jesus and rivers of living water are flowing out from his heart and his business! So cool!

I had to write the guy and tell him how proud I was of him and his business!

Application

I will strive to be filled with Jesus today so rivers of living water will flow from my heart.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray today for Wesley A. Lytle, President of US Plastic Corporation. I pray that you would continue to bless him and his company has he continues to put you first. Help me be bold like he is. I pray that I would be so controlled by your Holy Spirit that from my heart would flow rivers of living water. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: