Tuesday, August 07, 2012

I Came So That People Who Are Blind Could See.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Zephaniah 1; Zephaniah 2; Zephaniah 3; John 9

I Came 

So That People 

Who Are Blind Could See.

Scripture

John 9

39 Jesus said, “I came into this world so that the world could be judged. I came so that people who are blind could see. And I came so that people who think they see would become blind.”

Observation

I love our church because our focus is reaching people that are lost – reaching people that are spiritually blind! 

We don’t spend our time on keeping the “saints” comfortable. 

God has blessed our church because it is outward focused. Pastor Bruce and the leadership team are doing a great job at keeping “sharing Jesus” the main thing. The Pharisees didn’t like Jesus. They didn’t like Him doing miracles on the Sabbath! He made them uncomfortable!

Jesus Saves! It is the reason He came to this earth. We have the spiritually blind all around us that need to hear the Good News from us so that they might be able to see!

 Application

I will strive to share Jesus with every person that I have the opportunity to spend time with.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be more like the blind man in this story that was healed and less like the Pharisees that always found fault with what Jesus was doing! I pray for Ralph and Carol as Ralph recovers from yet another surgery and I pray that you give Carol strength to help Ralph through this difficult time. I pray for those who come to our church do not know Christ. I pray that You open up their spiritual eyes so that they can be saved. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: