Friday, August 03, 2012

Anyone Who Hears What I Say And Believes In The One Who Sent Me Has Eternal Life.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Nahum 1; Nahum 2; Nahum 3; John 5

Anyone Who Hears What I Say

And Believes In The One

Who Sent Me Has Eternal Life.

Scripture

John 5

24 “I assure you, anyone who hears what I say and believes in the one who sent me has eternal life. They will not be judged guilty. They have already left death and have entered into life.

Observation

John 5:24 is a great promise for all of us. The word “anyone” the last time I checked means you and me and everyone else! So if we hear the Good News (that Jesus lived a perfect life, he died, he was buried, and rose again on the third day) and believe that He died for us … we have eternal life! We have already passed from death to eternal life!

Are you able to replace the word “anyone” that is found in John 5:24 and insert your name? Are you one of the “anyone’s” yet?

Application

I will praise God today for allowing me to be one of the “anyone’s” and I know that I have passed from death to life! It is probably why I am not afraid of death, because I know that I will never die!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Jesus to be the bridge to allow us the way to Heaven. Thank You for allowing me to be one of the people that has passed from death to eternal life. I don’t deserve it. I know it is a gift. You are awesome. You are worthy of Praise. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: