Wednesday, August 15, 2012

“I Am Praying Not Only For These Disciples But Also For All Who Will Ever Believe In Me Through Their Message.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 18; Jeremiah 19; Jeremiah 20; Psalm 93; John 17

“I Am Praying Not Only For These Disciples

But Also For All Who Will Ever

Believe In Me Through Their Message.”

Scripture

John 17

20 “I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message.

Observation

Jesus was praying for me just before He went to the cross. In John 17 we find the real Lord’s Prayer. He was interceding for all of us that believe in His Name.

He is interceding for us right now at the right hand of our Heavenly Father.

    “But Jesus remains a priest forever; his priesthood will never end. Therefore he is able, once and forever, to save everyone who comes to God through him. He lives forever to plead with God on their behalf.” Hebrews 7:24-25

Jesus continues to pray for us. He is concerned about every detail of your life and mine. Only He understands exactly what you and I are going through.

Application

I will trust Jesus knowing that He is working in my life and I am confident that He knows every need of my life. Will you trust Him too? 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us John 17. It gives us the assurance that Jesus loves us. We don’t deserve it. I know that Jesus is constantly pleading for me. Help me pray for others. Give me Your heart for the people around me. Help me intercede for them. 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: