Tuesday, August 28, 2012

They Will Have The Same Power I Received From My Father, And I Will Give Them The Morning Star.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 1; Ezekiel 2; Ezekiel 3; Revelation 2 

They Will Have The Same Power

I Received From My Father, 

And I Will Give Them The Morning Star.

Scripture

Revelation 2 

28 They will have the same power I received from my Father, and I will give them the morning star. 29 Everyone who hears this should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.

Observation

Do you have that run down feeling some days when you wake up? 

Do you feel helpless some days and do you ever feel that your life is out of control?

If you were honest with me you would probably say, “Yes” to those two questions. 

To be perfectly honest there are days when I feel powerless and helpless. There are people close to me that are moving the wrong direction and headed towards a life of misery and destruction and I seem unable – powerless to help them. 

But … You and I are not “powerless”. You and I are not “helpless”. We do not have to go through the day feeling run down and helpless! As Pastor Bruce says, “You don’t have to lose your Swagger – your Godfidence!”

We have been given the same POWER that Jesus Christ was given! We don’t have to go through life defeated, discouraged, or live every day down in the dumps! 

    But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." Acts 1:8

    Jesus came and told his disciples, "I have been given complete authority in heaven and on earth. Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:18-20

    And I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again. Philippians 1:6

    For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. Philippians 4:13 

Application

I will depend on God’s Power to direct me today. I will exercise my “Godfidence”! 

 Prayer

Heavenly Father, You tell me in Your word that I am supposed to call on You will answer me and You will show me great and mighty things. I will not go through this day powerless. I will depend on Your Mighty Power. I am not powerless. I can pray for those going in the wrong direction and You can turn their hearts and lives around. I don’t have to worry about anything. You tell me to pray about everything. And You tell me that if I will do that then I will experience a perfect peace. I am going to do just that today. Help anyone reading this blog to do the same. You are a Mighty God.
 

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: