Thursday, August 02, 2012

Open Your Eyes, And Look At The Fields. They Are Ready For Harvesting Now.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Kings 21; 2 Chronicles 33; John 4

Open Your Eyes,

And Look At The Fields.

They Are Ready For Harvesting Now.

Scripture

John 4

35 When you plant, you always say, ‘Four more months to wait before we gather the grain.’ But I tell you, open your eyes, and look at the fields. They are ready for harvesting now.

 Observation

Open your eyes, and look at the people. They are ready for harvesting now! Jesus is telling you and me that there is a harvest all around us. We just need to wake up and look. The people around us need Jesus and He has them prepared some of them to say “yes” when we share the Gospel with them.

Application

I will share with every person I have the chance to meet and that God opens up the door! 

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not miss the opportunity to be a witness. Give me the boldness and a heart of love to be able to share the plan of salvation with anyone that You send my way.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: