Sunday, August 19, 2012

Depend On The LORD For Strength. Always Go To Him For Help. Remember The Amazing Things He Has Done.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 45; Jeremiah 46; Jeremiah 47; Psalm 105; John 21

Depend On The LORD For Strength.

Always Go To Him For Help.

Remember The Amazing Things He Has Done.

Scripture

Psalm 105

Depend on the LORD for strength.
    Always go to him for help.

Remember the amazing things he has done.

Observation

Are you tired and run down? Do you feel like you don’t have enough strength to deal with the challenges that you face today? Then here is a great passage for you and I to think about and apply on this Lord’s Day! 

Three keys words:

Depend

Always

Remember

We are hard headed and that is why the Lord tells us over and over again in His word these three things. 

It is super important to remember the amazing things God has done for us. It is so easy to forget that He worked miracles in our lives just a short time ago. As you face tough problems it is a huge help to think back on how God has always come through for you. 

Take time to “Remember” all the amazing things that He has done in your life. He is the same God that will take care of you today!


Application

 I will Depend on the LORD for strength. I will Always go to him for help. I will  Remember the amazing things he has done.  

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my Strength. You are all I need. I will go to You when I need help. I will remember all the amazing things that You have done for me. You are worthy of Praise. You are the LORD All-Powerful!



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: