Saturday, August 11, 2012

Let Them Brag That They Learned To Know Me Let Them Brag That They Understand That I Am The LORD, I Love This Kind Of Bragging! This Message Is From The LORD.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Jeremiah 7; Jeremiah 8; Jeremiah 9; John 13

Let Them Brag That They Learned To Know Me

Let Them Brag That They Understand That I Am The LORD,

I Love This Kind Of Bragging! This Message Is From The LORD.

Scripture

Jeremiah 9

24 But if someone wants to brag, then let them brag about this:
    Let them brag that they learned to know me.

 
Let them brag that they understand that I am the LORD,
    that I am kind and fair,

 
and that I do good things on earth.
    I love this kind of bragging.”

 
This message is from the LORD.


Observation

Bragging … does it bother you like it does me to be around someone that is always bragging about himself? No matter what you say or no matter what you have done this person always has a story that tops yours!

Well God likes one type of “bragging” and that kind of bragging talks about what God has done and talks about what God is doing!

I think we should brag on the LORD for what He is doing in and through our church right now. I believe it makes Him smile when He hears us bragging and giving Him the credit. People are being saved and lives are being changed at Christ Fellowship but only God should get the glory. As long as we continue to give God the glory and honor for what He is doing then I believe He will continue to bless us. What a Mighty God we serve!

Why don’t you brag on Him right now! Give Him praise for what He is doing in your life and in the lives of those in your family and in the life of your church! Brag … Brag … Brag! 

Application

I will brag on the LORD today and I will give Him the honor and the praise! How about you?
 
Prayer

Heavenly Father, the people in day of Jeremiah had forgotten You. They lived as though You didn’t exist. You do exist! You are doing powerful things in my life and in the lives of those around me and in the life of our church. You are worthy of praise! Glory and Honor and Praise belong to You and You alone!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: