Friday, August 31, 2012

“Because You Were Killed, And With Your Blood Sacrifice You Bought People For God From Every Tribe, Language, Race Of People, And Nation.”


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
Ezekiel 12; Ezekiel 13; Ezekiel 14; Revelation 5

“Because You Were Killed,

And With Your Blood Sacrifice You Bought People For God

From Every Tribe, Language, Race Of People, And Nation.”

Scripture

Revelation 5

9 “…because you were killed,
    and with your blood sacrifice you bought people for God
    from every tribe, language, race of people, and nation.”


Observation

We have been bought with a blood sacrifice! Jesus was killed so I could have eternal life. He bought people for God from “every tribe, language, race of people, and nation.”

Every morning as I begin to read my daily Bible reading I pray for an unreached people group somewhere in the world that still needs to hear about Jesus. Every morning on my blog there is a different unreached people to pray for.  (I also pray for my nephew Jonathan who has been in a coma since December 2007!) 

Kathy and I give a very small amount each month to help a young man (a teenager) in Uganda. I know his Mom. She is a great personal evangelist. Her name is Grace. As she wins people to Jesus – Kathy and I are a small part of her ministry. For  more information on how to support people in Uganda like Patrick and his Mom Grace please contact Millie Roberts at 

www.OnMission4Jesus.blogspot.com

In January 2013 we will have the opportunity to work in the Amazon jungle. I can’t go and work in the Amazon jungle, living among one of the tribes. With my bad heart I wouldn’t last a week! But Kathy and I will go as we support Crystal Snow and help her work among the tribal people in that jungle. Crystal is on facebook and I would love it if God led you to help her with a small monthly gift. 

https://www.facebook.com/crystal.snow.96

Jesus has bought with His blood people for God from every tribe, language, race of people, and nation. The question today for you and me is this, “Are we going to be a part of reaching those nations and people groups for Christ?”

I sure want to be a part of what God is doing – how about you?

Application

I will be open to opportunities of helping others go where I can’t yet go.
  
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for Patrick in Uganda and for his Mom Grace. I pray that You would use them to do the work of an evangelist among their people. I pray for Crystal Snow as she works to raise the support she will need to live and serve You in the Amazon jungle. Show Kathy and I how we can do more to fulfill the Great Commission. Use people that read this blog to do more to take the Gospel to those who have never heard about Your Son Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: