Wednesday, December 02, 2015

If You Openly Declare That Jesus Is Lord And Believe In Your Heart That God Raised Him From The Dead, You Will Be Saved.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

If You Openly Declare That Jesus Is Lord And Believe In Your Heart
That God Raised Him From The Dead,
You Will Be Saved.



Scripture

If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved.

13 For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

Observation

Romans 10:9,10 &13 are for you and they are for me.

I declare to you that Jesus Christ is Lord and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead that is why I know that I am saved. 

It is by believing in my heart that I have been made right with God, and it is by openly declaring my faith that I am saved. Because everyone, and that includes me, who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.

Does that describe you too? Is Jesus Christ Lord of your life? Why not declare it in the comment section and give God glory for what He has done in your life.

Application

I will look for someone that needs to hear the Good News that Jesus saves and I will share with him or her. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to bring You glory by the way I live my life. Help me live my life with Faith, Integrity, Poise, Discipline, Endurance, and Courage. Thank You for working in my life everyday and for never giving up on me.  You are an Amazing God.


Daily Bible Reading:  Romans 9,10,11,12




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: