Sunday, December 13, 2015

And It Is Impossible To Please God Without Faith


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

And
It Is Impossible
To Please God Without Faith

Scripture

Hebrews 11

And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him.

Observation


Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:1

To my friends who have spent their entire lives living like God did not exist let me say to you that now is the time to put your faith in Him. 

Kathy’s Dad was 67 years old when he put his faith in God and trusted in Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. 

It is not too late for you! Now is the time! Today is the day of salvation! 

It is with your heart that you believe. Humble yourself right now and pray this simple prayer, but pray it with all your heart: 

Lord Jesus, I am a sinner. I know that You died on the cross for me. You paid the penalty of my sins with Your own blood. Come into my life and save me. I turn from my life of sin and selfish living and I turn to You God. Come into my life and save me. Thank You for dying for me to give me Eternal life. Now help me live my life in a way that pleases You. Amen. 

If you prayed that prayer for the first time and you meant it then the next step is to let someone know that you did it. Let someone know that you have received Jesus Christ into your life as your Lord and Savior. I would love to know. Send me a private message or just write it in the comment section!

If and when you place your faith in God through the Lord Jesus Christ the next step is to find a place to worship Him and to learn how to grow in your faith. If you live in Tampa you can come and join Kathy and I at Christ Fellowship Church. You can find us in the 10 am worship service. 

Application


I will strive to walk by faith today and not by sight. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love reading about the great men and women of faith that are found in Hebrews 11. Help me to live my life by faith. Don’t let me live in a way that doesn’t please You. I pray for anyone today that might be reading this blog that has not placed his or her faith in You. Give them the boldness and the courage to make that decision today. Don’t let them go one more day without a personal relationship with You. Nothing is too hard for You. 


Daily Bible Reading:  Hebrews 9,10,11


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: