Thursday, December 03, 2015

The LORD Watches Over Those Who Fear Him


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The LORD Watches
Over
Those Who Fear Him

Someone asked me last night about the heart Cath procedure that I am going to have in a couple of hours and my response was, “No I am not afraid.” It is not because I am brave or anything like that because I am not, but I am not afraid because I know that my Lord watches over me. If I wasn’t sure that He was totally in charge, then yes I think that I would be afraid.

Scripture

Psalm 33

18 But the Lord watches over those who fear him,
    those who rely on his unfailing love.


Observation

Someone asked me last night about the heart Cath procedure that I am going to have in a couple of hours and my response was, “No I am not afraid.” 

It is not because I am brave or anything like that because I am not, but I am not afraid because I know that my Lord watches over me. If I wasn’t sure that He was totally in charge, then yes I think that I would be afraid. 

God has always taken care of me. He is not going to stop now. I am in the Palm of His hand. He holds my very life and breath. 

He holds the life of every creature in his hand. He controls the breath of every human being. Job 12:10


Application

My confidence is in my Creator today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, because You are my Shepherd, I have everything I need! How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can’t even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me. And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me! I will not fear, for You are with me. I will not be dismayed. You are my God and You will help me. You will uphold me with Your victorious right hand. 

Psalm 23:1, Psalm 139:17-18, Isaiah 41:10 Personalized



Daily Bible Reading:  Romans 13,14,15,16; Psalm 33; Psalm 139




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: