Friday, December 18, 2015

Anyone Who Believes In The Son Has Eternal Life


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Anyone
Who Believes
In The Son Has Eternal Life

Anyone … just put your name in the place of “anyone”! If Eddy Williams believes in the Son (Jesus Christ) then Eddy has eternal life! I do believe! Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ is God. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth to save me and He came to this earth to save you from your sins. He lived 33 years on this earth without sinning one time. He died on the cross as a perfect sacrifice for our sins. He was buried and on the third day He came back to life. Do you believe?

Scripture

John 3

36 Anyone who believes in the Son has eternal life. Anyone who does not believe in the Son will not have life. God’s anger remains on them.” NIRV

Observation

Anyone … just put your name in the place of “anyone”! If Eddy Williams believes in the Son (Jesus Christ) then Eddy has eternal life! 

I do believe! Yes, I believe that Jesus Christ is God. I believe that Jesus Christ came to this earth to save me and He came to this earth to save you from your sins. He lived 33 years on this earth without sinning one time. He died on the cross as a perfect sacrifice for our sins. He was buried and on the third day He came back to life. 

Do you believe? 

Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— John 1:12

And this is what God has testified: He has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have God’s Son does not have life.  1 John 5:11-12

It is not good people that go to Heaven and bad people that go to Hell. It is forgiven people that go to Heaven. It is those of us who have put our faith and trust in Jesus Christ. 

Forgiveness is a gift!    

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.  Romans 6:23 

Jesus replied, “If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water.” John 4:10

God has a gift for you this Christmas! It is a very costly gift. This Gift cost Him the death of His One and Only Son on the cross!  

Will you receive God’s gift?

Application

I will pray for God to give anyone reading this blog the spiritual understanding to believe! I am praying for you!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I praise You for the Gift of Christmas. Thank You for sending Jesus to save me from my sins. I pray for anyone that may be reading this simple blog. I pray that You open up their spiritual eyes. Give them the faith to believe. I pray that today they will trust You. I pray that today they will put their faith and trust in what Jesus did for them on the cross. Give them the boldness to tell everybody! Help them find a church and help them meet Christian friends where they have the chance to grow in their faith. 


Daily Bible Reading:  John 2,3,4


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: