Saturday, December 05, 2015

You Made Me; You Created Me. Now Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You Made Me;
You Created Me.
Now Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands. 

I love this verse! Now give me the sense to follow your commands! Don’t let me be so stupid! Give me enough sense to know that everything that You tell me in Your Word is for my good! You love me! You are on my side!

Scripture

Psalm 119

73 You made me; you created me.
    Now give me the sense to follow your commands. NLT


Observation

I love this verse! Now give me the sense to follow your commands! 

Don’t let me be so stupid! Give me enough sense to know that everything that You tell me in Your Word is for my good! You love me! You are on my side!

This is a great verse for me and it is a great verse for you.

God give me the common sense to follow and obey You.
For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. Ephesians 2:10

Application

I will ask God for the sense to follow His commands. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am so thankful for the privilege of having You as my Father. I don’t deserve it. You made me. You created me. Now give me the sense to follow Your commands.
Daily Bible Reading:  Ephesians 5,6; Psalms 119:1-80




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: