Thursday, December 31, 2015

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Amen!
Come,
Lord Jesus!

2015 has come to an end and tomorrow we start living out 2016! 2016 will be filled with anxious moments, times of joy and times of sorrow. There will be new challenges for all of us. We live in a world that is so different than what we grew up in, a world where now evil and corruption seem to flourish and reign. But … I will still look forward to 2016!

Scripture

Revelation 22

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

21 May the grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s holy people.

Observation

2015 has come to an end and tomorrow we start living out 2016!

2016 will be filled with anxious moments, times of joy and times of sorrow. There will be new challenges for all of us. We live in a world that is so different than what we grew up in, a world where now evil and corruption seem to flourish and reign.

But …

I will still look forward to 2016!

I look forward to 2016 because of this very important fact; I know Who is in charge! I know that Jesus Christ and all who love Him will prevail in the end.

And this morning as I once again read Revelation 22 I was able to see how it is all going to end!
So I join the writer of the book of Revelation in saying, “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!
This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Application

I will look forward to seeing what this New Year brings our way! How about you? 

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. Romans 8:37


Prayer
 
Heavenly Father, I will take the words that You shared with Joshua for my very own as I face this new year.“I will not fail you or abandon you.  “Be strong and courageous, for you are the one who will lead these people to possess all the land I swore to their ancestors I would give them.  Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the instructions Moses gave you. Do not deviate from them, turning either to the right or to the left. Then you will be successful in everything you do. Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. Joshua 1:6-8



Daily Bible Reading:  Revelation 19,20,21,22




Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: