Sunday, December 27, 2015

Look! I Stand At The Door And Knock. If You Hear My Voice And Open The Door, I Will Come In


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Look! I Stand At The Door And Knock.
If You Hear My Voice And Open The Door,
I Will Come In

The door of your heart has only one doorknob. It has to be opened from the inside. The door has to be opened by you. The door of my heart has to be opened by me. Jesus Christ is pursuing a relationship with you and He is pursuing a relationship with me Open up the door of your heart and ask Jesus Christ to come in. It will be the best thing that you have ever done. God is constantly pursuing us, but He will not force His way into our lives. We must invite Him in.

Scripture

Revelation 3
20 “Look! I have been standing at the door, and I am constantly knocking. If anyone hears me calling him and opens the door, I will come in and fellowship with him and he with me. TLB

Observation

The door of your heart has only one doorknob. It has to be opened from the inside. The door has to be opened by you. The door of my heart has to be opened by me.

Jesus Christ is pursuing a relationship with you and He is pursuing a relationship with me.

I can remember at the age of nineteen I opened the door of my heart and I let Jesus Christ come in. I asked Him to be my Lord and my Savior. Once Christ comes into your life He sticks like glue. He has never left me. He never will!

Open up the door of your heart and ask Jesus Christ to come in. It will be the best thing that you have ever done. God is constantly pursuing us, but He will not force His way into our lives. We must invite Him in.

Why not do that right now? Ask Jesus Christ into your life. Admit that you are a sinner. Ask Him to forgive you of your sins. Turn from sin and selfish living and turn to Him.

Open up the door of your heart to Him right now! Let Him come in.


Application

I will pray for you and ask God to give you the courage and boldness to surrender your life to Jesus Christ today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that more than anything else You want us to spend time with You. You created us for fellowship and intimacy. You want us to love You and you want us to love those around us. I pray for those reading this blog today. Help them to have enough courage to open up their hearts to You. Give them spiritual understanding. Help them to totally trust You today.


Daily Bible Reading:  Revelation 1,2,3,4; Psalm 27; Proverbs 27


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: