Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Trust Your Lives To The God Who Created You, For He Will Never Fail You


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Trust Your Lives
To The God Who Created You,
For He Will Never Fail You

Scripture

1 Peter 4

19 So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for he will never fail you.

Observation

Did you get a chance to listen to any of the Republican debate last night? Do you feel more secure or less secure after listening to all of their promises to keep us safe? 

I would have loved for one of those guys last night say that we should trust in the God who created us, for He will never fail us.

Don’t put your trust in a Republican, a Democrat or even an Independent to save you.

Put our faith and trust in our Heavenly Father Who created us. He is the only One that will never fail us. 

I am fascinated that Peter writes in 1 Peter 2:13-14,17   “ For the Lord’s sake, submit to all human authority—whether the king as head of state, or the officials he has appointed. Respect everyone, and love the family of believers. Fear God, and respect the king.

Our country is in a dangerous place. We have lost our fear for God and respect for those that God has placed in leadership. 

As I listen and watch what is happening in our country and around our world I do it with my Bible open trying my best to filter today’s events through the powerful lens of God’s Word.



Application

God is Sovereign. He is in control. He has me in the Palm of His Big Hand. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for our President today. I realize that he is only in that position because for some reason it fits into Your master plan. Give him wisdom while he serves in that position. I pray for the next President of our country. My prayer is for it to be someone who loves You and has a personal relationship with You. But I realize that You place world leaders in positions of authority and You take them down as You choose. You are the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Help our country turn back to You. Use godly men and women to turn us back in the right direction.

Daily Bible Reading:  1 Peter 1,2,3,4,5



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: