Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Word Became Flesh And Blood, And Moved Into The Neighborhood.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

The Word Became
Flesh And Blood,
And Moved Into The Neighborhood. 

The Christmas story began way before this earth was even created. It was in God’s heart from the very beginning to rescue us from our sins and gift us with Eternal Life.  Jesus created this world and everything else, and then He came to be born in the world that He created. And I like the way His entry into this world is described in John 1:14, “The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood.” (MESSAGE) Has Jesus moved into “your neighborhood”? More importantly, has Jesus Christ moved into your heart and life? Will you be able to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas this year? 

.

Scripture

.

John 1

1-2 Before anything else existed, there was Christ,* with God. He has always been alive and is himself God. He created everything there is—nothing exists that he didn’t make. Eternal life is in him, and this life gives light to all mankind.

14 The Word became flesh and blood,
    and moved into the neighborhood.


.
Observation

.

The Christmas story began way before this earth was even created.

It was in God’s heart from the very beginning to rescue us from our sins and gift us with Eternal Life. 

Jesus created this world and everything else, and then He came to be born in the world that He created.

And I like the way His entry into this world is described in John 1:14, “The Word became flesh and blood, and moved into the neighborhood.” (MESSAGE)

Has Jesus moved into “your neighborhood”? More importantly, has Jesus Christ moved into your heart and life?

Will you be able to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas this year?

Make plans now to go to a Christmas Eve service!

Christ Fellowship will celebrate our special Christmas services on Tuesday, December 23rd and on Christmas Eve, Wednesday, December 24th. Both services will start at 6pm!

.

Application

.

I will share the true meaning of Christmas every chance I get. How about you? 

.

Prayer

.

Heavenly Father, I wonder what You think about this time of the year we call “Christmas”? Help me to take advantage of the hearts that are open to spiritual things during this time of the year. Help me to enjoy and celebrate everything that You have done for me and don’t let me keep it to myself. Work in the hearts of the people around me. I pray that they will take steps in Your direction. Change their lives Lord! Help them move to a closer relationship with You. Thank You for answering my prayers. Thank You. I know that You are constantly at work in their lives and I will never give up praying for them. Thank You for Your Indescribable Gift!

.
Daily Bible Reading:  2 Peter 1,2,3; John 1

.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: