Wednesday, July 05, 2017

For The Lord Sees Clearly What A Man Does, Examining Every Path He Takes.

For The Lord
Sees Clearly What A Man Does,
Examining Every Path He Takes.
Scripture
Proverbs 5
21 For the Lord sees clearly what a man does,
examining every path he takes.
Observation

What did you do yesterday? What did you do last night?
You and I may think that know one sees what we do, but nothing ever goes unnoticed by the Lord.
Like how we treat people or how we handle being mistreated by people.
Things we do or things we did that grieve Him or things we do or things we did that make Him smile, nothing, not one single thing, ever gets by Him.
You and I serve an Audience of One!
Let's please Him!
Application
I will live today for an Audience of One! How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I serve an Audience of One. You are the One that I must please by the way I live my life. I must strive to live like Jesus Christ. I must imitate Him. Help me to walk in a way that pleases You and makes You smile. Help me to live my life in such a way that it can imitated by others. Keep me away from stupid sins. Don't let me yield to the temptations that will come my way today!

Daily Bible Reading: Hosea 2,3,4,5; Hebrews 2; Psalm 5, Psalm 35; Proverbs 5



No comments: