Thursday, July 27, 2017

My Heart Has Heard You Say, “Come And Talk With Me.” And My Heart Responds, “Lord, I Am Coming.”

My Heart Has Heard You Say,
Come And Talk With Me.”
And My Heart Responds, “Lord, I Am Coming.”
Scripture
Psalm 27
7 Hear me as I pray, O Lord.
Be merciful and answer me!
8 My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.”
And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”
Psalm 57
7 My heart is confident in you, O God;
my heart is confident.
No wonder I can sing your praises!
8 Wake up, my heart!
Wake up, O lyre and harp!
I will wake the dawn with my song.
9 I will thank you, Lord, among all the people.
I will sing your praises among the nations.
10 For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens.
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Observation

I don't know about you but I need to read the Psalms on a regular basis.
This morning I jumped over to the Psalms after my regular daily Bible reading and look what I found!
God is so good. It was just what I needed!
Thank You Lord.
Your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. My heart is confident in you, O God; my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises!
Application

I will pray these verses back to my God this morning!

Prayer
Heavenly Father, hear me as I pray. Be merciful and answer me!
My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.” My heart is confident in you, O God;
my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises! Wake up, my heart! Wake up, O lyre and harp! I will wake the dawn with my song.
I will thank you, Lord, among all the people. I will sing your praises among the nations. For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.

Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 50,51,52; Psalms 92; 2 Peter 1; Psalm 27, Psalm 57; Proverbs 27



No comments: