Friday, July 14, 2017

Only Fools Say In Their Hearts, “There Is No God.”

Only Fools
Say In Their Hearts,
There Is No God.”
Scripture
Psalm 14
1 Only fools say in their hearts,
“There is no God.”
They are corrupt, and their actions are evil;
not one of them does good!
4 Will those who do evil never learn?
They eat up my people like bread
and wouldn’t think of praying to the Lord.

Observation

If you say in your heart, “There is no God”, then you my friend are a Fool! And I am going to add that if you are living your life like there is no God then you are my friend just as foolish as a Fool! Fools wouldn't think of praying to the Lord!
Proverbs 12:15
Fools think their own way is right, but the wise listen to others.
Proverbs 18:2
Fools have no interest in understanding; they only want to air their own opinions.
Proverbs 20:3
Avoiding a fight is a mark of honor; only fools insist on quarreling.
Proverbs 29:11
Fools vent their anger, but the wise quietly hold it back.
Ephesians 5:15
So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise.
Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.
Application

I will trust in the Lord with all of my heart, mind, and soul. I will not depend on my own understanding. I will seek His will in all that I do. He will show me which path to take. I will not be foolish. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, show me when I am acting like a fool. Don't let me depend on my own understanding. Guide and direct my life today. Help me to live my life today in a way that pleases You.


Daily Bible Reading: Isaiah 19,20,21; Hebrews 11; Psalm 14, Psalm 44; Proverbs 14



No comments: